Android App Developer
This Android Development course is primarily designed for programmers who want to learn how to create mobile applications on the Android platform. As a part of this course, you will create widgets, Customize List view, Grid view, Spinners etc, create applications using audio, video and sqlite database and finally publish it on Google Play. This course will help you learn mobile app development from scratch and unlock new job opportunities for you in start-ups as well as large organizations. Master Android app development, learn how to set up Android Studio, understand Android architecture in detail, learn about integrating your mobile apps with Facebook, Twitter and other social media, Google Drive, Google Maps, SQLite and learn how to create and optimize app user experience.
All those students and professionals who are keen to create amazing Apps in Android should go for this course.
Anyone who wants to learn Android programming should have a Core Java knowledge.
After completing the Android App Development course, you should be able to understand:
- Basic Android Development tools such as Android Studio, DDMS, , Listeners and Activity Lifecycle
- How to use various Layouts and Widgets and Implementing Event Receivers in your android application
- How to communicate between fragments and activities in android
- How to customize a widget and implement a menu bar in your activity
- How to create interactive applications in android with multiple activities including audio, video and animation
- How to create a dynamic web application with jSON and SOAP Service
- How to display user current location in a google map