AWS Certified Solution Architect -Associate
Architecting on Amazon Web Services (AWS) covers the fundamentals of AWS. It is designed to teach Solution Architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into a cloud solution. Your architectural solution may differ depending on industry and size of business. Because there is no one-size-fits-all design, this course highlights some AWS Cloud design patterns to help you learn how a service may fit in the overall cloud design. It also covers the best practices and lessons learned.
This course teaches you how to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Solutions Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
- Attended AWS Essentials course
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concept
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of best security practices when using AWS
- Create a cloud migration roadmap and a plan
- Leverage AWS services to make your servers scalable
- Create a business continuity plan and achieve High Availability