CEH (V9) - Certified Ethical Hacker
EC-Council's CEHv9 credential validates an IT security professional as a Penetration Tester or Ethical Hacker. Getting trained for CEHv9 reinforces the capabilities of an individual to safeguard enterprise networks against the innumerable vulnerabilities and threats of a network as well as thwart all attempts of illegal hacking by intruders.
CEH V9 Certification is gaining popularity owing to an urgent need to secure information and networks from hackers. Loss of crucial business data has cost millions of dollars to enterprises worldwide. Therefore, in order to make networks safe, security professionals must be able to understand how unethical hackers cause security breaches by entering into a network.
Prior to attending our Certified Ethical Hacking(CEHv9) Course Training in Delhi, students should be familiar with:
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP
- Information systems and security background
- Minimum of 12 months of experience in networking technology
- Understand a variety of hacking attacks and threats to the cloud computing technology
- Specify various remedies to encounter cloud computing attacks
- Understand in-depth pen testing techniques to identify threats in cloud systems
- Explore Heart bleed CVE-2014-0160, Shellshock CVE-2014-6271 and Poodle CVE-2014-3566
- Explore how to hack using mobile phones
- Learn about latest virus, Trojan and Back doors
- Understand information security controls, laws and standards