Check Point CCSA
Check Point Security Administration R77 GAiA provides you with an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. During this course, you will configure a Security Policy and learn about managing and monitoring a secure network, upgrading and configuring a Security Gateway, and implementing a virtual private network.
Intended Audience for this CCSA Check Point Security Administration R77 GAiA Course.
This course is recommended for Systems Administrators, Support Analysts, Security Engineers, Network Engineers and any other IT professional seeking CCSA certification.
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Windows Server and/or UNIX skills
- Internet and TCP/IP experience
- Introduction to check point technology.
- Deployment platforms.
- Introduction to the security policy.
- Monitoring traffic and connections.
- Using SmartUpdate
- User management and authentication
- Identity awareness
- Introduction to Check Point VPNs