Cisco Network Programmability Design and Implementation Specialist
Today, the best way to stay in control of your network is to address devices programmatically and automate network interactions. You’ll learn how to use programmability and automation to solve business problems, reduce costs, promote agility and innovation, handle accelerating complexity, and add value in any data center, campus, LAN, or WAN.
The course show you how to create production solutions that run on or interact with Nexus NX-OS-based switches, Cisco ACI, Campus, and WAN technologies. You’ll learn how to use advanced Cisco tools together with industry-standard languages and platforms, including Python, JSON, and Linux. The authors demonstrate how to support dynamic application environments, tighten links between apps and infrastructure, and make DevOps work better.
- This course will be an indispensable resource for network and cloud designers, architects, DevOps engineers, security specialists, and every professional who wants to build or operate high-efficiency networks.
- Good understanding of data center technologies, networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Recommended CCNA Certification
- Recommended Implementing Cisco IP the Routing (ROUTE)
- Recommended Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
- Drive more value through programmability and automation, freeing resources for high-value innovation
- Write NX-OS software to run on, access, or extend your Nexus switch
- Master Cisco’s powerful on-box automation and operation tools
- Manage complex WANs with NetConf/Yang, ConfD, and Cisco SDN Controller
- Interact with and enhance Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Build self-service catalogs to accelerate application delivery
- Find resources for deepening your expertise in network automation