Cisco Nexus 1000V 2.0
Implementing the Cisco Nexus 1000V (DCNX1K) is a course that teaches how to implement and troubleshoot the Nexus 1000V switch for VMware. The course covers the key components and procedures needed to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco Nexus 1000V switches. Through hands-on labs, you will explore the design options and features of Cisco NX-OS Software and the Cisco Nexus 1000V platform, gaining an understanding of realistic day-to-day operations of these products.
- Network Designers, Network Administrators, Network Engineers, and Managers.
- It is also for systems and consulting systems engineers, server administrators, and Cisco integrators and partners who install and implement Cisco Nexus 1000V switches.
- VMware vSphere
- Position the VMware networking solution
- Position the Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch in the VMware infrastructure, install the Virtual Supervisor and Virtual Ethernet Modules, and establish an SVS connection to the vCenter Server
- Configure the key features of the Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch and understand how these features are used in the data center virtual infrastructure design
- Identify which management features should be implemented on the Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch and how to configure the features selected
- Identify which tools can be used when troubleshooting Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch issues and how to troubleshoot key features