Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
This course is specifically designed for engineers involved in the implementation, installation and maintenance of the Cisco Nexus 5000 Switch and Cisco Nexus 2000 Fabric Extender. The key components and procedures required to successfully install, configure, manage and troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch and the Cisco Nexus 2000 Fabric Extenders in a LAN/SAN and unified fabric environment are covered in this course.
- Network engineers and systems engineers
- Network designers, network administrators, and network managers
- Good understanding of data center technologies, networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Recommended CCNA Data Center Certification
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Identify the specific products that make up the Cisco Nexus product families and provide a high level overview of their features and common deployment models.
- Recognize the advanced data center class features and functionality of the Cisco Nexus 5500 Series Switch.
- Discuss the administration and management options for the Cisco Nexus 5500 and 5600 Series Switches.
- Describe Cisco NX-API and Phyton network programmability options.
- Configure Cisco Nexus 5500 Series Switches and Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders for scalable and optimized operation in an enterprise network or data center specific to LAN or SAN networking.
- Describe and configure VXLAN on Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches.
- Identify the components, structure and operation of the Fibre Channel protocol and the IEEE Data Center Bridging Ethernet enhancements as implemented on the Cisco Nexus 5500 Series Switches.