Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
This course is a training program that is designed for systems and field engineers who install and implement Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches. It covers the key components and procedures you need to know to configure, manage, and troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch platform. This course focuses on the product hardware, its architecture, and key features, with extensive feature configuration and hands on labs.
- Network engineers and systems engineers
- Network designers, network administrators, and network managers
- Good understanding of data center technologies, networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Recommended CCNA Data Center Certification
- Recommended Implementing Cisco IP the Routing (ROUTE)
- Recommended Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
After completing this course, students will be able to.
- Identify the chassis and components of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch
- Describe how to perform hardware installation, verify and troubleshoot system hardware of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Describe the QoS features that are available on the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches; configure and verify their operation