Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI Mode
This course is a training program designed for systems and field engineers who manage and implement the Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI mode. The course covers the key components and procedures you need to know to understand, configure, manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI mode, and how to connect the ACI Fabric to external networks and services.
The course is for systems and field engineers who manage and implement Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI mode. Students include those who need to gain experience with understanding, configuring, and designing the data center networking environment with Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
To fully benefit from this course, students should have the following prerequisite skills and knowledge:
- Students should be familiar with Cisco Ethernet switching products.
- Students should understand Cisco data center architecture.
- Students should be familiar with virtualization
- Good understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching:
- Recommended CCNA Certification
- Recommended attendance of Cisco IP Routing Class (ROUTE)
- Recommended attendance of Cisco Switching Class (SWITCH)
After completion of this course, students will be able to :
- Describe the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch ACI
- Discuss the ACI fabric
- Review Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch hardware
- Configure the ACI controller (APIC)
- Configure ACI L4-L7 service integration
- Integrate the APIC hypervisor
- Understand the programmability and orchestration of the ACI network
- Discuss ACI connectivity to outside networks
- Implement ACI management
- Describe migration options with ACI