Cisco UCS Director Foundation 5.0
The Cisco UCS Director Foundation (UCSDF) version 5.5 course is a hands-on training course. This training course will enable Cisco end customers and authorized Cisco System Engineers (SEs) to understand the concepts, architecture, and use cases that are related to the Cisco UCS Director deployment. This course will also prepare learners to implement basic Cisco UCS Director Deployment solutions. The focus is to ensure that students can implement the core features of the Cisco UCS Director that most implementations require. Students should already be familiar with basic Data Center Concepts.
- Cisco UCS, FlexPod engineers, administrators, and SEs
- SEs who work in data center solutions and manage data center management policies.
- General knowledge of cloud and datacenter virtualization
- Knowledge of Cisco UCS, NetApp Storage, Nexus, and VMware vCenter
- Knowledge of datacenter processes and best practices.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand Data Center Challenges and the need of Unified Data Center Solution using the Cisco UCS Director
- Install, configure, and manage the Cisco UCS Director 5.5
- Configure Virtual Data Centers, policies, catalogs, and cost models
- Create and monitor service requests for provisioning
- Define workflows using orchestration
- Administer the software effectively
- Customize the features for building proof of concepts