Data Science with R
The Data Science Certification with R has been designed to give you in-depth knowledge of the various data analytics techniques that can be performed using R.
Mastering R language: The data science course provides an in-depth understanding of the R language, R-studio, and R packages. You will learn the various types of apply functions including DPYR, gain an understanding of data structure in R, and perform data visualizations using the various graphics available in R.
Mastering advanced statistical concepts: The data science training course also includes various statistical concepts such as linear and logistic regression, cluster analysis and forecasting. You will also learn hypothesis testing.
- IT professionals looking for a career switch into data science and analytics
- Software developers looking for a career switch into data science and analytics
- Professionals working in data and business analytics
- Graduates looking to build a career in analytics and data science
- Anyone with a genuine interest in the data science field
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness data science in their fields
There are no prerequisites for this data science online training course. If you are new in the field of data science, this is the best course to start with.
This data science training course will enable you to:
- Gain a foundational understanding of business analytics
- Install R, R-studio, and workspace setup, and learn about the various R packages
- Master R programming and understand how various statements are executed in R
- Gain an in-depth understanding of data structure used in R and learn to import/export data in R
- Define, understand and use the various apply functions and DPLYR functions
- Understand and use the various graphics in R for data visualization
- Gain a basic understanding of various statistical concepts
- Understand and use hypothesis testing method to drive business decisions
- Understand and use linear, non-linear regression models, and classification techniques for data analysis
- Learn and use the various association rules and Apriori algorithm
- Learn and use clustering methods including K-means, DBSCAN, and hierarchical clustering