Data Science with SAS
In this SAS Certification Training, you’ll become an expert in analytics techniques using the SAS data science tool. You’ll learn how to apply data manipulation and optimization techniques; advanced statistical concepts like clustering, linear regression and decision trees; data analysis methods to solve real world business problems and predictive modelling techniques. This SAS Certification course will give you practical knowledge you can apply on your next data analysis job.
- Analytics professionals who want to work with SAS
- IT professionals looking for a career switch in the fields of analytics
- Software developers interested in pursuing a career in analytics
- Graduates looking to build a career in analytics and data science
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness data science in their fields
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the role of data scientists, various analytics techniques, and widely used tools
- Gain an understanding of SAS, the role of GUI, library statements, importing and exporting of data and variable attributes
- Gain an in-depth understanding of statistics, hypothesis testing, and advanced statistics techniques like clustering, decision trees, linear regression, and logistic regression
- Learn the various techniques for combining and modifying datasets like concatenation, interleaving, one-to-one merging and reading. You will also learn the various SAS functions and procedure for data manipulation