ITIL® Intermediate: Continual Service Improvement
ITIL® Intermediate Continual Service Improvement Certification is an intermediate level certification offered to professionals within the ITIL® qualification scheme. Continual Service Improvement Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in service management as documented in the ITIL® Continual Service Improvement publication.
This certification is most relevant for :
- Senior ITSM Professionals & engineers.
- IT Managers and Operations Managers
- System Administrators/Analysts
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Other professional related to IT service management at strategy level
- Define continual service improvement
- Describe continual service improvement principles and processes
- Explain continual service improvement methods and techniques
- Implement continual service improvement
- Define strategies for challenges, CSFs, and risk factors