ITIL® Intermediate: Service Operations
ITIL® Service Operation is a ITIL Intermediate module in Life Cycle track. This module focuses entirely on the ITSM operations best practices. This module focuses on the principles, processes, operational activities and functions that enable organizations and individuals to successfully manage how their products and services perform.
The SO module provides best practice guidelines in coordination and execution of activities that enable the ongoing management and operation of services developed or implemented during the service strategy, design and transition.
This certification is most relevant for :
- Senior ITSM Professionals & engineers.
- IT Managers and Operations Managers
- System Administrators/Analysts
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Other professional related to IT service management at strategy level
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Service Operation’s purpose, objectives, scope and value to business and the key components of ITIL library
- Explain the involvement of Service Operation staff within other lifecycle stages
- Describe the Operational Activities in other Lifecycle Stages
- Explain how Service Operation (SO) is organized and how its functions are structured
- List the challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with Service Operations