ITIL® Intermediate: Service Strategy
ITIL® Service Strategy is ITIL Intermediate module in Life Cycle track. This module focuses entirely on the Strategy aspects of ITIL Service Management to deliver value to the customers. There are five processes in this ITIL Service Strategy module focused on individual areas of Strategy Management, Service Portfolio Management, Financial Management, Demand Management and Business Relationship Management. The main goal is to think strategically from IT Organization perspective to decide on the best value proposition for IT service management.
This certification is most relevant for :
- Senior ITSM Professionals & engineers.
- IT Managers and Operations Managers
- System Administrators/Analysts
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Other professional related to IT service management at strategy level
By the end of ITIL® SS certification training you will:
- Understand the purpose, principles and processes in service strategy
- Explain governance in terms of service strategy
- Identify how to organize for service strategy
- Define the technological considerations in service strategy
- Explain the implementation of service strategy
- Identify challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Create and operate customer-focused ITIL service strategies