Masters Program - Machine Learning and Data Mining
Becoming an Artificial Intelligence Engineer puts you on the path to an exciting, evolving career that is predicted to grow sharply into 2025 and beyond. Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning will impact all segments of daily life by 2025, with applications in a wide range of industries such as healthcare, transportation, insurance, transport and logistics and even customer service. The need for AI specialists exists in just about every field as companies seek to give computers the ability to think, learn and adapt.
- This course is ideal for individuals having interest in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or Text Mining. In other words, this course is meaningful for Python Developers, Robotics Engineer, and Fresh Graduates.
- As such, there are no technical prerequisites for artificial intelligence. However, knowledge of python and mathematical aptitude will be beneficial.
By the end of this Artificial Intelligence Course, you will be able to do the following:
- Design and build your own intelligent agents and apply them to create practical AI projects including games, machine learning models, logic constraint satisfaction problems, knowledge-base systems, probabilistic models, agent decision-making functions and more
- Understand and master the concepts and principles of machine learning, including its mathematical and heuristic aspects
- Understand neural networks and multi-layer data abstraction, empowering you to analyze and utilize data like never before
- Implement classical Artificial Intelligence techniques, such as search algorithms, minimax algorithm, neural networks, tracking, robot localization
- Ability to apply Artificial Intelligence techniques for problem-solving and explain the limitations of current Artificial Intelligence techniques
- Formalise a given problem in the language/framework of different AI methods (e.g., as a search problem, as a constraint satisfaction problem, as a planning problem, etc)