Masters Program - Networking
Learning@will’s Networking Master’s Program will help you master skills and tools on multi-vendor (Cisco and Juniper) Platform related to Networking.
The program provides access to high-quality learning contents, simulation exams, a community moderated by experts, and other resources that ensure you follow the optimal path to your dream role of Networking Expert.
- Candidates aspiring career in networking.
- Technical engineers and delegates seeking Cisco certifications including CCNA , CCNP RS or or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE Routing & Switching), Junos Associate (JNCIA-Junos) and Enterprise Routing and Switching Specialist (JNCIS-ENT)
- This course is recommended for any student interested in mastering advanced Internet and related Cisco and Juniper technologies
- Only aptitude to build a career in networking needed.
This Networking Master’s Program is divided into three levels.
- Associate Level : After completion of associate level you will be able to take CCNA examination .The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification validates a candidate has the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-sized route and switched networks. Along with Junos will help you work in Multi-vendor environment.
- Professional Level : After completion of professional level you will be able to take CCNP-RS examination .The Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification validates a candidate has the ability to plan, implement, verify, and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless, and video solutions. JNCIS-ENT will help you work in Multi-vendor environment at advance level.
- Expert Level : After completion of expert level you will be able to take CCIE-RS examination.The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification is accepted worldwide as the most prestigious networking certification in the industry. CCIE Routing & Switching professionals have the skills required of expert-level network engineers to plan, operate, and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructure.