Network Programmablity with Python and Rest(JSON)
Python is a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, and high-level programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum during 1985- 1990. Like Perl, Python source code is also available under the GNU General Public License (GPL). This tutorial gives enough understanding on Python programming language.
JSON is a light-weight, text-based open standard for interchanging data. JSON is human readable and language independent. It is easy for computers to read and generate JSON . JSON is used in order to send data between client and servers (Browsers/Clients to Application Servers). JSON is the abbreviation of Java Script Object Notation (derived version of it)
- Network engineers
- Field engineers
- System engineers
- Network designers
- Network operations
- Network automation engineers
- Network programmers
- Network developers
- Software engineers
- Application developers
- Network Architect
- You should have a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies.
- A basic understanding of any of the programming languages is a plus.
- Develop network applications in programmable environments such as ONEPk and XNC
- Develop applications to address use cases in WAN, DC, and campus environments