Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting language. Python is designed to be highly readable. It uses English keywords frequently where as other languages use punctuation, and it has fewer syntactical constructions than other languages.
• Python is Interpreted − Python is processed at runtime by the interpreter. You do not need to compile your program before executing it. This is similar to PERL and PHP.
• Python is Interactive − You can actually sit at a Python prompt and interact with the interpreter directly to write your programs.
• Python is Object-Oriented − Python supports Object-Oriented style or technique of programming that encapsulates code within objects.
• Python is a Beginner’s Language − Python is a great language for the beginner-level programmers and supports the development of a wide range of applications from simple text processing to WWW browsers to games.
The Python Programming Certification Course is a good fit for the below professionals:
- Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects, Freshers
- Data Scientists, Data Analysts
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Business Intelligence Managers
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Write python scripts, unit test code
- Programmatically download and analyse data
- Learn techniques to deal with different types of data – ordinal, categorical, encoding
- Learn data visualization
Using IPython notebooks, master the art of presenting step by step data analysis