ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
The ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Exam certifies that a successful candidate has the skills and essential knowledge to develop applications to solve business problems both for their employers and for sharing with the ServiceNow ecosystem.
This exam does not have any specific prerequisites but it is helpful to be a Certified ServiceNow System Administrator. The ServiceNow Application Creation class materials are the basis for this exam. The majority of the Certified Application Developer Exam concepts and questions are covered in the ServiceNow Application Creation class but successful candidates will need ServiceNow application development experience outside of class to be successful. Successful completion of the Scripting in ServiceNow class is also recommended.
This course is designed to cover the fundamentals, giving you the System Administration knowledge and skills you need to get the most out of your ServiceNow deployment.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Know about Robotics Process Automations and their working
- Assess the key considerations while designing an RPA solution
- Work proficiently with the leading RPA tool ‘UiPath
- Have practical knowledge on designing RPA solutions using UiPath
- Perform Image and Text automation
- Learn Data Manipulation using variables and arguments
- Create automations with applications running in Virtual Environments
- Debug and handle exceptions in workflow automations